This is a beaker-shaped wide bottom flat- commonly known as a sturdy base – the pipe that is mostly used by stoners for a smooth smoke. Beaker bong made up of three main components:
Tube – This is the part whereby the smoke passes after it's filtered through water.
Base – it's the water chamber and comes in different styles.
Bowl – This is where the stoner/smoker inserts the and burns the herb.
Stoners prefer them over straight tubes since they hold more smoke and water at the base, allowing larger puffs and smooth hits. Due to their wide bottom flat, they can't be easily toppled off the tables instead of straight tubes, which can quickly be demolished off the coffee tables.
Beaker bongs come in different designs and styles: let check on these styles.
A Ring Beaker Bong
– This is a beaker bong that comes with several rings. The rings may be single/one ring, double or triple. The rings are on the middle of the bong and protect the beaker from splashing back. They also make it easier for the stoner to hold the beaker at his/her desired angle while smoking.
A Lip Beaker Bong
– As the name suggests, this beaker style is determined by the 'lips' of the beaker, commonly known as a mouthpiece. They came in different types, i.e., Pink lips, accented lips, etc. The size also determines the style. The length maybe 14 inches, 15 inches, etc.
Flared Base Beaker Bong
– This is the beaker bong with the most significant bottom flat base for stability. It holds more water providing the stoner with smooth smoke/hits. Its tube comes in different sizes: 8 inches, 12 inches, 18 inches, etc.
Advantages of Beaker Bongs.
Now that we know what beaker bongs are let narrow down and see why a stoner should consider using one.
- Beaker bongs are easy to clean and allows smooth hits, which is excellent for the stoner.
- Due to their broad base, they hold more water, thus excellent cooling. The bigger the bottom, the more water the beaker contains, the better the cooling and the smoother the hits.
- Beaker bongs provide bigger hits as the broad base allows holding more smoke than other straight smoking tubes.
- It's healthier to smoke from a beaker bong since the water held into the base absorbs most of the cancer-causing toxins created when the stoner burns the dried herbs.
- Beaker bongs are easy to clean.
- It is healthier to smoke from a beaker bong.
- Beaker bongs are more stable as compared to straight tubes.