Silicone Nectar Collector
If you’re serious about dabbing, then a nectar collector should be at the top of your purchase list! There’s a variety of different names that nectar collectors are known by, but they all primarily perform the same purpose.
One of the great things about dabbing is that it allows you to customize the experience to suit your requirements. You can use a variety of different nails, including titanium, quartz, and ceramic. Most dabbers recommend using the titanium nails with the silicone nectar collector as it’s the easiest to use while also being long-lasting and durable.
To help you with using your silicone nectar collector for the first time, please follow these simple and easy instructions:
- Start by removing the protective cap. You can also use the cap as a concentrated dish.
- Place your titanium nail into the broader end of the silicone nectar collector. It should fit snuggly.
- Make sure that the tip’s secure and then start heating the end of the dab nail with your torch. There are a variety of different torches available.
- When the tip is hot, place the side of the nail against the concentrate. Don’t use the nectar collector like a straw. You don’t need to excessively ‘suck’ on the nectar collector.
- Once you’ve finished, place the silicone nectar collector on its side on a surface that won’t be damaged by the hot nail and allow it cool.
Silicone Nectar collectors are a simple, safe, and effective way to enjoy your favorite concentrates and don’t require any advanced knowledge. We have a variety of different nectar collectors available to choose from, and there is sure to be one to suit every dabber!