How To Clean?
- Quick Clean:The easiest way to clean the inhalco toker estraw is to insert a Q-tip inside of the heating coil to absorb the left-over content.
- Deep Clean:
However, with time and use, the device might get clogged or smelly. Here’s a way to give your TOKER eStraw a deep cleaning to restore to its best state.
- Allow device to cool down before cleaning.
- Unscrew 3 detachable parts ( 2 on the tip and 1 mouthpiece ), Pull out the heating tip and the air-path tube.
- Fill a container with isopropyl alcohol (91% recommend) and submerge these parts ( Not including the heating tip) in the solution for 20 minutes. This should be remove the sticky left-over content. Use Q-tip to clean these parts after. You can insert the Q-tip inside the air-path tube.
- To clean the main body and the heating tip of the device, dip a Q-tip in isopropyl alcohol and use it to remove the leftover contents.
- Let the device stand until it dry out before using.