1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty For TITAN eStraw
This Limited Warranty applies only to TITAN eStraw (except heating rod. Due to the nature of the product, there is no warranty coverage or replacement available to heating coils or other non-electronic parts). Cover defects for a period of 1 year from the date of original retail purchase from inhalco.com. If a defect exists, INHALCO at its option, will:
- Send a new replacement part.
- Send a brand new product.
- Full or partcial refund the original purchase price.
What’s NOT Covered:
- Normal performance degradation of batteries, accessories, wear and tear of hinges, mouthpiece, or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, acts of piracy, loss, or theft, or other external causes;
- A product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, drops, and broken pieces;
- Any device that is not genuine.
- Purchaser assumes the risk or liability for loss arising from misuse, alteration of product or failure to follow instructions provided in user’s manual.
- If warranty claim is made fraudulently or by misrepresentation.
NOTE: Where a product’s lack of performance is due to the purchaser’s failure to properly maintain the product. purchasers should note that heating rods are replaceable parts with an expected life of 1 – 3 months, depending on usage, and do not use it when it is in charging.
IMPORTANT: Warranty applies to the original end-user purchaser only and is non-transferable. We cannot offer warranty services on any INHALCO branded items sold from any marketplace-style sites including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, DHgate and Walmart.
We advise consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers as the quality, reliability, and safety of these electric products is uncertain and in some cases, may expose the user to serious dangers not encountered with genuine INHALCO products.
How To Obtain Warranty Service?
Contact us via email@example.com. Make sure to include your order number (eg, #1001), product and a detailed description of the issues. Videos or pictures are recommended if available.