Nectar Dual II
- It’s also great for a permanent at-home eNail or Dab setup. The Dual II features a wax spoon and container which are cleverly concealed within the main body of the device. Premium construction makes this a durable and versatile vaporizer suitable to beginners and experienced vapers alike.
- The Dual II Wax Vaporizer features a 18350 battery, which means you’ll be able to get maximum vape sessions out of each charge before you’ll need to recharge. You can quickly and easily recharge the Dual II wherever you are via the included USB charge cable.
- The great thing about the Dual II Wax Vaporizer is that it’s actually a dual purpose eNail and Dab rig, which means it’s versatile enough to perform multiple roles with ease.
- The rapid heat-up function on the Dual II Wax Vaporizer is sure to impress even the most impatient vaper. The Dual II Wax Vaporizer heats up to 400℉ in only three seconds and 600℉ in ten seconds.
- Featuring a coil-less ceramic nail, the Dual II Wax Vaporizer provides you with a premium vaping experience, giving a smooth and clean flavor hit that is sure to impress. The high-quality materials and construction of the Dual II mean that this vape rig will consistently deliver above and beyond your expectations.
- The Dual II Wax Vaporizer comes with 1 x atomizer, 1 x glass tip, 1 x connecting ring, 1 x USB charge cable, and includes a comprehensive user manual. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions which you may have about the Dual II Wax Vaporizer.
Discreet Packaging and Shipping
We understand our customer's concerns about privacy and discretion. For your privacy, all packages are shipped in unmarked brown or standard USPS boxes. There will be no mention of your items on your package.
Please be aware that USPS does not deliver on weekends. If an order is placed on a Friday, it will be processed the following Monday. We can not guarantee arrival dates or times. While we try our best to prevent any delays, orders may be held up due to unforeseen circumstances.
USPS Free Shipping Order > $40 3 - 7 Business days Free
USPS Standard Order < $40 3 - 7 Business days $5
Standard Shipping 25- 35 Business days $19.99
Standard Shipping 10 - 22 Business days $19.99
Please contact us via email email@example.com.
Import Customs and Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any import duties, customs, and taxes might apply. These will be due at the point of, or after delivery.
Please understand that we do not have any control for any duties, customs, and taxes laxes levied by the designated country. The cost varies according to different policies, so please contact your local customs office to get related information.
It’s ok for on the go I just personally prefer to use a bong in my home
I honestly like this or ever started smoking out if a rig for my paralysis I gst my much quicker. Ice read the comments about the glass is to tight and yeay my glass broke as well it obky cracked cause I didnt kwt it cool down, and yes I wished it did gave temperature control but still live and the carb cap is just right all you have to is put your finger over the hole then let the smoke build up inside your rig and then lwt go of your finger and you'll get sweet hit and a faster high:-) and I also bought two
We love our wax melter. This is the best idea for in the go!!! We love it so much we bought two!!
The first one I bought was so awesome! It produced more smoke than I’ve ever seen before! It’s was crazy good!! I ordered a second one and my husband couldn’t get the glass to come off. I tried the next day and the glass broke. Hopefully they will let me return it and I can buy another one (which they will make sure you can safely get the glass off easily - I cut myself on the broken glass) and enjoy like the first one, which I gave to my brother. This was for my bro, but I’ll wait for the next one!
I have purchased other products similar to this, costing 4 times the amount of this product, none of which are working properly. Lets see how it holds up after a year of working.
I have found out the hard way of a flaw(?) in packaging. The unit os completely assembled when you get it which creates a small problem. The silicone rings have snuggled up nicely to the glass making separating the unit a scary ordeal. Within the first 20 minutes of using it my glass was already broken. Just much too tight for removing it comfortably
Also, the little hole in the glass, is in my opinion too large letting in too much air on the draw. It just does not seem to be able to build up any serious clouds. It will make your product go farther. Also an improvement would be to be able to set different temperatures. Five clicks to turn it on, three clicks to change the temperature settings.
It appears this thing will work nicely if I get a chance to actually get it going without breaking glass. Now I have to buy another one which will take even longer for me to be able to use it again. Just be careful removing that glass and possibly put a little vaseline on the silicone Rings before using it.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
Get 10% Off by joining our Mailing list